- Master's of Education degree in Educational Administration, Ball State University
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Education, Butler University
- Business Vocational License
- MOS Certified in MS Word & MS Excel
- High School Diploma, Major: Business, Shelbyville High School
- Business Teacher, Greensburg High School, 7th year
- Business Teacher, Southwestern High School, 5 years
- Business Teacher, Shelbyville High School, 4 years
- Sales Representative, John H. Harland Company
- Marketing Coordinator and Supervisor, Sales Representative,The Rytex Company
- Executive Secretary to the Executive Director of The Commission on the Future of Butler University
- I will be married to the love of my life 27 years in January.
- We have three wonderful children.
- We have two sweet grandbabies named Sophia and Layla.
- I was born in Neubreucke, Germany.
- I am an Army Brat.
I love teaching and helping my students achieve their goals.